As you plan your trip to Wabasha, please know that health and safety of everyone at Turning Water’s Bed, Breakfast & Brewery is our top priority.
We are following official health guidelines, implementing routine cleaning, and ensuring both private and public spaces are properly sanitized.
- With several rooms available, there will be other guests in the building at any given time. We recommend all guests follow safety guidelines while inside and on the grounds of the Bed & Breakfast.
- We have hand sanitizers and hand hygiene products available for all guests
- Both the Bed & Breakfast and Hoppy Girl Brewery are well-ventilated.
- To avoid crowds at check in, call us for the best time to arrive.
We also encourage you do your part to make your stay a memorable one by following these preventative measures.
- Please stay home if you are not feeling well or have been in recent contact with someone who is sick. You can call us in advance with any booking concerns.
- Wear a mask when you’re in our public spaces.
- Maintain a 6 feet distance from other guests.
- Use a tissue or your elbow to cover coughs and sneezes.
- Practice frequent hand washing and sanitizing.