Whether you’re coming to Wabasha for some winter adventures or just to relax, our Minnesota Bed and Breakfast is the perfect place to relax and unwind. There are plenty of reasons to visit our historic Inn in Wabasha, including fun events and activities, and we happen to think this winter is a delightful time to visit.
The Turning Waters Bed and Breakfast is located in the quaint town of Wabasha, which is less than 2 hours from Minneapolis/St. Paul, about 4 hours from Milwaukee and Des Moines, and just over 5 hours from Chicago. It may seem close if you’re only coming from the Twin Cities, but spend a day or two here and you’ll feel like you’re a million miles away. Wabasha is a wonderful place to visit no matter the season, and there are plenty of things to do year-round. All you have to do is give us a chance! Book a room at our Minnesota Bed and Breakfast today!
6 Reasons to Choose our Minnesota Bed and Breakfast
Yes, you really should get outside and explore Wabasha while you’re staying at our charming Bed and Breakfast. It’s a beautiful area, with a variety of things to see and do. Even if you don’t know much about Wabasha, you’ll soon find out there is so much more than meets the eye to this small town on the Mississippi River. Though it’s a delight to explore, there are plenty more reasons to come stay at our Inn. Need a few ideas? Here are 6 reasons to plan your escape to our Minnesota Bed and Breakfast this winter!
- If you’re looking for somewhere cozy to stay for the holidays, you’re in luck! We serve a delicious Thanksgiving Dinner at our Inn, followed by a weekend of pure relaxation in our charming little town on the Missippi River.
- As we head into the holidays, we’re finding ourselves getting ready for one of our favorite events of the year: 100 Miles of Christmas. It’s a collection of extraordinary Christmas events in the area, and the perfect time to come enjoy the beauty and wonderment of the season. This year’s event takes place on December 7 – 8, 2019.
- We have 5 guest rooms for you to choose from, each one uniquely designed to give you a true feel for Southern Minnesota.
- You don’t need to worry about making breakfast in the morning, or finding someplace to make it for you. We’ll do all the work, and you’ll wake up to mouth-watering aromas coming from the kitchen. Our gourmet breakfast is legendary, and one of the many perks of staying at our Inn.
- There are plenty of things to do in the Wabasha area, but if you’re having trouble figuring it out for yourself, just ask! Our Innkeepers love to share their local knowledge and will help you plan the perfect getaway. Activities to choose from include cross country skiing, snowmobiling, skiing, ice fishing, and snowshoeing, and, of course, visiting our very own craft brewery.
- We have a brewery on-site, located in the alley behind our Inn. Many of the world’s greatest beers can be found off the beaten path, and that is exactly what you’ll find at our small brewery. Come share our passion for craft beer and enjoy some unique and unforgettable flavors in our small-batch brews this winter!
Plan Your Getaways to Wabasha, MN
Though our Minnesota Bed and Breakfast is the perfect place to unwind and spend a few romantic days this winter, it’s not the only time to visit us. You’re bound to spend more time than usual indoors this winter, so use a little bit of that time wisely and carve out some time in your busy schedule for getaways over the course of the year to our romantic Inn. Every time you come to Wabasha, we’re sure you’ll find something new to love about it. It’ll only take one stay at our Minnesota Bed and Breakfast to be hooked. We’ll be more than happy to welcome you back to our home time and time again.
Minnesota winters by snow-loving sports, such as skiing, fat tire biking, and snowmobiling. But winter is also characteristically slow. Fewer people venture out. But should you choose to do so, you’ll feel like you have the place to yourself! During the rest of the year, the crowds noticeably pick up, and the opportunities greatly expand. Suddenly, the natural world is your oyster, with a variety of hiking and biking trails to explore, rivers and lakes to kayak on, and boundless other things to see and do.
With only 5 guest rooms to offer and a craft brewery in our backyard, you can bet we stay busy during these times. That’s why it’s even more important for you to think ahead and book our Bed and Breakfast for those occasions when you really want to get away! Book your rooms at our incredible Bed and Breakfast in Wabasha, MN today!