When planning your Minnesota getaway at Turning Waters Bed, Breakfast & Brewery, be sure to check over the following policies.
- Reservations are required, and a two-night minimum is required on weekends/holidays/special events.
- Room Rates vary by room and season. Please check availability calendar for up-to-date prices.
- Rates include a full breakfast.
- Room Rates are subject to mandatory state and local taxes.
- Room rates are based upon the maximum occupancy of two persons per room.
- A credit card, email address, billing address, zip code/postal code and telephone number are required to reserve your room.
- For all reservations, a 50% deposit is required at the time of the reservation. Any balance is due upon arrival
For cancellations received more than 14 days prior to your arrival date, your deposit will be refunded, less a $40.00 processing fee.
For cancellations received less than 14 days prior to your arrival, the full amount of the reservation will be charged and is nonrefundable. *In some cases a credit will be granted for a stay within 3 months of the original date booked.
Early departures or no shows are considered a cancellation and are treated within the described policy.
Check-In and Check-Out:
Check-in is between 3:00 PM and 6:00 PM, and check-out is 11:00 AM. With advance notice, special arrangements can be made for early and late check-ins at a nominal cost.
We love furry pets; however, our home is not suited for them. Please make prior arrangements for your beloved family members.
We do not allow smoking anywhere inside the Main House or on the front porch. Smoking is permitted on the grounds in the designated smokers’ area, and we ask that our guests be courteous to others when using outdoor areas.
Additional Policies and Restrictions:
We are happy to accommodate families with children aged 12 and over with prior approval.
For the safety of all guests, we do not permit candles, incense or open flames in our home or on the porch.